Overview of Services
With the global economy and restructuring of Corporate America, Summit serves the need for a fresh approach to provide multi-disciplined commercial real estate services. Broader and more sophisticated skills and services are required to compete and meet the varied commercial real estate needs in today's complex market.
Summit Commercial meets these challenges by providing individual commercial real estate solutions. These in-house services, combined with expertise, help facilitate the implementation of both short and long-term business decisions that are consistent with client objectives while balancing investment returns with capital and operating expenditures.
By coordinating multi-disciplinary fields and working together, Summit Commercial can maximize the value of youresources and your client's valuable time.
Summit Commercial services include:
- Strategic Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Market Research, including a vast database of lease and sale comparables
- Team Development, including architects, contractors, and legal team
- Financial Analyses, with comparative spreadsheets and presentation graphs
- Document Formulation (Proposals, Counter-Proposals and the Letter of Intent)
- Document Review, including Lease and/or Purchase Agreement review
- Lease Renegotiation
- Lease Expansion or Contraction (sublease)
- Acquisition and Disposition Services, including sale lease back scenarios
- Review and examination of future costs including lease audits of Operating Expenses and Real Estate Taxes